[Schematron] Help sought: implementation of Character Repertoire in XSLT2 for embedding in schematron

Rick Jelliffe rjelliffe at allette.com.au
Sat Sep 20 08:48:16 EDT 2008

That's great.

I am trying to figure out that replace() function, which I presume does
some kind of delimiting.

I am posting the other CRepDL scripts from the standard, for anyone
interested.

(David, could you send me an email or post something giving me
permission to use your code please? It is necessary nowadays.)

Now that I think about it, we could actually handle the three-value
logic in Schematron: use <asserts> for the yes/no constraints, then have
a report (marked with a  report/@role of, say, "unknown" ). So the
output SVRL would have it clearly identified.

There needs to be a leading and trailing ^ and $ to get the match for
the whole string.   But it would be better to go through
character-by-character to identify the particular unexpected character.

Cheers
Rick Jellife